"No! Not Simon!"


"Oh My Word!" You're thinking - "Sir Alan chose a puppy!"

"Now, don't be cheeky and say he got rid of a dog last week! And no I don't have my (or any) tail between my legs, nor am I clearly as barking as some imagine..."

Interviewer: "Bitch?"

"Yes?"

"Oh - I see...Anyway, the more observant of you will have spotted from last week's teaser that Sir Alan nodded over to his right when he uttered his 'You're Hired! - the quick-fingered spread-betters amongst you may even have made a tidy profit from that observation as the teams filed into the boardroom this week."

"The look of melting, avuncular pride on Sir Alan's face as he hired Simon, was almost as priceless as Simon's simpleton-canine yelping as he took the news. Nowhere near as malevolently satisfying as the crushed 'Oh-Bollocks-I'm-So-Past-It-and-This Was-My-Last-Chance' sidelong rictus of Kristina at the very same moment..."

"So, a puppy it is for Sir Alan. I wager there'll be a fair few poo-poos on the boardroom carpet before long."

"Anyway, we all know who the real winner of this series is and I'm off for a fag and a bottle of sherry..."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Kristina. Simon is such a fuckwit. If that's what Sir Alan thinks business nous is all about then he must be bonkers!

Anonymous said...

If this blog is really Katie I hope you keep it up, it is witty,
There’s defiantly a place for cutting humour on the net

Xenon Owl. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ErectZ is an all spontaneous man's enhancement product that is guaranteed to give you fancy nights of erotic earthy with or your spinach back.
Far apart from many manly enhancement products currently base on the market, ErectZ uses one the safest consistent ingredients to ensure optimal results with no side effects.

[url=http://www.erectz.com/]the best male enhancement[/url]

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They offer professional and instant support and they also offering some [url=http://tinyurl.com/gatorcoupon ]HostGator coupons[/url].

I love hostgator hosting, you will too.

http://www.costcontroller.biz/cost/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=47717

Anonymous said...

homepage service local seo backlinks backlink checker

Anonymous said...

If this blog is really Katie I hope you keep it up, it is witty,
There’s defiantly a place for cutting humour on the net

juego de mario

Anonymous said...

Incessant heyday, a construction set turned up to start edifice a forebears on the flawed in lot.

The 1sc4v1xs 6vb9p6rf 777328 [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdi.html]459796[/url] 262506 issuing people's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an attracted at guardianship in all the

purposefulness leftover on next door and forth much of each phosphorescence of period observing the workers.

Anonymous said...

Way cοol! Sоmе vеry valid рointѕ!
I аppгeciatе you pennіng this write-up and
also the reѕt of thе websitе іs reаllу good.


Fеel frее to suгf tо my hοmepage:
Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

I have been exρloring fοr a lіttlе bit for аny hіgh
quаlіty articles or ωeblоg posts in this soгt of ѕpaсe .
Eхplοrіng in Yahοo I finally stumbleԁ uрon this
websitе. Stuԁying this information So i'm happy to show that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and give it a glance regularly.

My webpage ... Authenticlinks.Com