"Yes - I am a sociopath"

"You ask me would I 'pass kittens through a mincing machine and barbecue my own children' if I thought it would help me get along in business?

"Absolutely!"

"After all, what you have to consider is that children and kittens are perishable, anyhow. Especially children. To get along in business - to get along in life, in fact - you must be ruthless, smashing every obstacle that lies between you and your goal, taking no hostages - be they kittens, your children or your rivals. Hostages, are baggage. And not Louis Vuitton, darling. Bump them off and bury them at the bottom of the garden - that's my motto. Just don't let anyone know."

"For me, as an alpha-female of world-historical proportions, it's not only about winning the game - for business is a game - it's about winning it and positively humiliating the opposition in the process. I wouldn't be satisfied with just being crowned victor. I want to win, ruin everyone's life into the process, and then have them scrabble around on all fours as I throw them scraps of dog food from my throne."

Interviewer: "It sounds almost as if you consider business solely as a vehicle for your own egotistic aggrandisement and not as something to provide services or products to people."

"Nonsense. Of course, at the most basic level - the level of understanding of your proles, Northerners, Mavises and the like - business is that rather mundane, dreary process of providing products and services. What all business leaders of any notable success share, however, is an implacable desire to crush everything around them into submission and metaphorically pee on everyone from a great height. Or literally pee on them from a great height, for that matter. Although, I don't go in for that kind of stuff myself. Any more."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie you are an arse

Anonymous said...

Never watched the apprentice, but half noticed all the hype,I caught 5 mins of katie defending her flexibility to move home, & that was it.

I think people need to understand your sense of humour better Katie!

Keep up the good work! haha

Anonymous said...

deperate for attention

Anonymous said...

A lonely, child and friend free old age awaits you. It isn't that far away either.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
You deserve to have your reproductive organs ripped out of your body, and fed to you raw - after all it's probably healthy for you and will help you get along better in life. You are one of the most narcissistic people I have ever heard of. You are a Kim Kardashian or a Paris Hilton (oh wait, that's a location, sorry for the insult), you are famous just for the sake of being famous (that and you probably have a sex tape floating around somewhere - not that anyone would want to see your nasty self.) I really do hope that you die a miserable lonely death, because that's what you're shooting for it looks like.

Anonymous said...

Seriously is everyone too stupid to see the humour. Very tongue in cheek there

Anonymous said...

Humor and sick twisted "barbecue my own kids" are different. Narcissism isn't at all tongue in cheek. . . It's being the monster under your own children's bed. .