"Sacked / Minted"


"Yes - I've been relieved of my day job and frankly I couldn't care two hoots. Or even one, for that matter. Now that I've worked my way into the country's affections - or in a few cases, seem to have turned people against me, something I really don't understand - I think bigger and brighter things must surely be on the horizon."

"Or if not bigger and brighter things then at least a shit load of cash and access to some testosteroney alpha-male business leaders for me to attach myself to like a Sloaney parasite. Ha Ha!"

"OK, so I wasn't earning £90,000 a year really, but you know, you have to tell a few fibs to make a few quid these days - I was only doing what's best for my family (if not anyone else's...) Everyone knows that you never start earning real money until you give the impression that you're absolutely minted."

Interviewer: "So, would you say you're absolutely minted yet?"

"Well - not absolutely minted but certainly a half pack of Polos and well on the way to a bumper pack of After Eights..."

"Rah!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twat