"I'm not saying I will deliberately pick on a married man. But at my age, and the level of man I go for, they don't tend to be single."


That's a quote from the latest 'reveal-all' with my beloved gutter press - willing dupes in my fast-accelerating plan to cream off a few million, which I intend to employ as a war fund for my next husband-seducing endeavours.

I think I'll be aiming for someone a little higher profile this time round.

I mean these chappies I've allowed into my drawers thus far were alright for at that stage of my 'ascension', but now that I've arrived at my proper place in the larger public consciousness, I feel I owe it to myself to acquire a partner who corresponds to my, uhm, rather grandiose ambitions. I'm naming no names, but all I'll say is:

"Watch out Cherie! Watch out Samantha!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Complete fraud -- ignore her